Bisetti's story begins in 1945 and is one of the few companies that still continues to produce wooden table and kitchen tools in Italy. The combination of skilful local artisan tradition and mastery, with the most modern tools and equipment, guarantees the high-quality standards needed in the market of the new millennium.
Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
- The grinder of Bisetti Collection ICONS is made of 96% of Alumina, which is a hard ceramic. It is wear resistant and the durability of the ceramic grinding is 276 times longer than stainless steel one.
- Versatile- Designed to grind salt, pepper, or dried/whole seed spices, Adjustable grinder for the perfect consistency!
- All guaranteed to the EC and FDA standard for food contact.
- Hand wipe with soft cloth
- Mill body made of beechwood, natural stained finish
- 10-Year Warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Dimensions: 9-1/16 in / 23 cm
- Made in Italy