The instructions can be summarized as follows:
- Oil the stone on both sides.
- Put the stone into the oven still cold and heat it up for half an hour at a temperature of 150°C.
- Let the stone get cold till room temperature, repeat the oiling and put it into the oven again for other 30 minutes, but this time at a temperature of 200°C.
- Once reached again the room temperature and washed, the slab will be ready for use both on the cooker and on the oven.
- The cooking stone, known in Italian as Pietra Ollare, takes you back to the dawning of the cooking history when metals were not used for cooking yet. At that time and also today this stone is still an ideal cooking tool thanks to its peculiar thermal properties: It gets hot slowly and uniformly, cooking food with the whole surface and not only with the bottom.
- Once reached the ideal temperature, it can keep it with a low flame, favoring also the energy saving.
- When it is removed from the fire, it gets cold slowly the same, keeping the food warm for a long time.
- The natural non-stick properties prevent the food from burning or sticking to the surfaces and this makes the cooking stone cleaning easier at the same time.
- Being not subject to the action caused by alkaline acids, its composition remains unchanged and makes it odorless and tasteless, avoiding possible food contamination by any residue. So the food taste is naturally enhanced, preserving at the same all organoleptic qualities.
- Dimensions: 6-1/4 x 7-7/8 Inch / 16 x 20 cm
- Replacement stone for 99113, 99123
- Made in Italy