Piastre dello Chef not only serve as cooking tools, but can also become perfect seasoners or “taste inductors” (as defined by the Chef Davide Oldani with a typical cooking neologism) able to transfer into the food the properties of a prehistoric sea, making every dish unique; this is an ideal solution if you love healthy, natural cooking but do not want to give up taste and creativity.
These stones, entirely made of pink salt stones coming from the slopes of the Himalaya mountains, are dug out from inside the mines of Kewra in the northern area of Pakistani Punjab and originate from a prehistoric sea that dried up over 250 million years ago
This salt is totally pure and, thanks to noble trace elements and eighty different minerals, it is a precious cooking ingredient.
- Metal frame and wenge finished wooden handles
- The stone can be used as a serving dish for hot and cold courses
- To cook at the table: place your stone on the central grill of the oven at 480 Degree Fahrenheit
- To cook in the oven, fish is the most suitable food; Put it on the stone and cook for max
- Gas flame cooking: put the stone into a non-stick pan or directly on low flame (advisable to use also a cooking grid).
- No seasoning at all, just a drop of extra-virgin olive oil before serving the dish and nothing else.
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 11.8 x 1 Inch / 20 x 30 x 2,5 cm
- Made in italy