Bisetti's story begins in 1945 and is one of the few companies that still continues to produce wooden table and kitchen tools in Italy. The combination of skilful local artisan tradition and mastery, with the most modern tools and equipment, guarantees the high-quality standards needed in the market of the new millennium.
Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
Bisetti salt plates are the new ideal tool to prepare and serve dishes that create unique feelings, giving you a true "sensorial experience". These innovative plates are essential if you love healthy, natural cooking.
- Wenge finished wooden base
- Two porcelain bowls
- The stone can be used as a serving dish to serve hot and cold courses. It can also be used to keep food warm, after leaving it in the oven for about 20/25 minutes at a temperature of 140 degrees Celsius.
- To cook at the table: set the oven at a temperature of 250 degrees Celsius, place your stone on the central grill and wait for about one hour for it to reach the right temperature to cook food directly at the table.
- To cook in the oven: Fish is the most suitable food to cook on the stove in the oven. Put the fish fillets on the stone and cook for a maximum of 20/25 minutes at a temperature no higher than 150 degrees Celsius.
- Gas flame cooking: put the stone into a non-stick pan or directly on the flame (low flame). With the latter, it is advisable to also use a cooking grid. Do not cook your food using salt or seasoning.
- Dimensions: 7-7/8 x 7-7/8 x 1 Inch / 20 x 20 x 2,5 cm
- Made in Italy