Bisetti's story begins in 1945 and is one of the few companies that still continues to produce wooden table and kitchen tools in Italy. The combination of skilful local artisan tradition and mastery, with the most modern tools and equipment, guarantees the high-quality standards needed in the market of the new millennium.
Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
- Grinder is made of polyoxymethylene which is suited for the grinding of aromatic herbs and spices, as some of those ingredients release some natural oil during the grinding and leaves some residue on the mechanism.
- All guaranteed to the EC and FDA standard for food contact.
- Hand wipe with soft cloth
- Mill body made of glass with stainless steel head
- 10-Year Warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Dimensions: 5-3/4 Inch / 14.5 cm
- Made in Italy.