Bisetti's story begins in 1945 and is one of the few companies that still continues to produce wooden table and kitchen tools in Italy. The combination of skilful local artisan tradition and mastery, with the most modern tools and equipment, guarantees the high-quality standards needed in the market of the new millennium.
Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
- Mechanism is made of hardened steel; double row of rotor arranged teeth, holds and guides the peppercorns for a perfect grind; zinc coating protects the grinding system from oxidation
- All guaranteed by the EC and FDA standards for food contact.
- Hand wipe with soft cloth
- Mill body is made of wood with Light blue finish
- 10-Year warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Dimensions: 5-1/8 Inches / 13 cm
- Made in Italy